Pages

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Adventure Time

For the last day or two I have been playing the DS game Adventure Time: Hey Ice King! Why'd you steal our garbage?!!, and I have to say it was a lot of fun. The weird story is exactly what I have to come to expect from Pendleton Ward and the other great people that work on Adventure Time. A whole video game devoted to Finn and Jake hunting down poor ol' Ice King for pulling pranks for attention, was an interesting thing for them to do, and I think it works. With fun items like Tree Trunk's pies, and Billy's Sword, and many cool moves for Finn and Jake to learn, the game is packed with great features.

Since I had Adventure Time on the brain I decided to doodle some of the characters.
Adventure Time face line art, also in color.

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It is pretty good in my opinion. It is fun, and sometimes a bit creepy. But overall a good show. His mini series Bravest Warriors - http://www.youtube.com/user/BravestWarriors is pretty fun as well. It is for a bit older audience but just as fun.

      Delete